dsc 2008 merit list | ap online, dsc 2008 latest news, dsc 2008
Dsc 2008 merit list & schedule
The govt of andhra pradesh is in the long run has been announced dsc 2008 merit list and schedule for appointment of 30,830 secondary grade teachers (sgt) who were selected under dsc 2008 recruiment.
From two years onwards that campaigner are waiting for the dsc 2008 results and merit list. The government already given the appointment orders to 12, 252 assistant teachers whose are selected in 2008 dsc assistant grade.
Along with sgt posts, tha govt has decided to issue the appointment orders to 1,140 vacancies of school assistants that will finised with in 10 days.
The merit list of dsc 2008 is as stated by 30 per cent quota to d. Ed nominees in sgt posts, the remaining 70 per cent jobs would be open for both b. Ed and d. Ed nominees.
Campaigner may find out popular merit list at district-level on october 30 and provisional selection list will be displayed on on november 1.
Selected nominees will be called for validation of certificates at district-level on november 2. The counselling and issuing of appointment letters at district-level for school assistants, language pandits and pets will be held on november 2. The counselling and appointment letters for sgts will be held from november 3.
You may see the dcs merit list 2008 at http://www.stuap.org/DSC2008_STATE/